Main Library Group Study Rooms Policy
- Group study rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Room capacity is four (4) people.
- Priority for using rooms 134A and 163A is given to persons with disabilities.
- Individuals must relinquish the room to a group immediately upon request. Individuals waiting for their group members must also relinquish the room to a waiting group.
- Study rooms are intended for studying. Anyone using the room for non-study purposes such as sleeping may be asked to leave by a waiting group.
- Belongings left unattended in a room do not reserve the space. The belongings will be removed to Lost & Found if a room is needed by a waiting group.