Digital Curation Work Group
The overarching purpose of the Digital Curation Working Group (DCWG) is to promote the long-term integrity of and access to the locally held digital collections of the University of Georgia Libraries. The DCWG supports collaborative projects, maintenance of shared policies, and knowledge sharing between all Libraries departments with digital curation responsibilities.
The DCWG's principal activities are to:
- Regularly communicate about department digital curation activities and needs
- Develop shared practice and policy to meet common needs
- Identify and implement new systems needed to support digital curation work
- Advance organizational knowledge of digital curation practices
- Monitor and address emerging digital curation challenges throughout the Libraries
- Monitor and participate in campus-wide digital curation activities and infrastructure
Public documentation of the DCWG, including policies, ARCHive (digital preservation system) documentation, and annual reports, are available on the DCWG's website.
Questions about the DCWG can be directed to the chair, Adriane Hanson, Head of Digital Stewardship (email@example.com).